Comfort System Check-ups and Precision Tune-ups for HVAC in Hampton, VA
Comfort System Check-ups and Precision Tune-ups
At Art Newsome Inc., we’ll provide you with the “orange” carpet treatment with comprehensive check-ups and tune-ups for heating and cooling in Williamsburg, VA. We understand how important it for your HVAC in Hampton, VA to be up to date and running at its best and our teams strive to provide the best service for our customers on each and every job. As part of our Comfort Club Membership, we offer an 18-point standard check-up or a 47-point precision tune-up based on the type of ventilation services in Newport News, VA that you need.
Our 18-point check-up includes a variety of necessary actions to make sure your heating and cooling in Williamsburg, VA is operating at its very best. We’ll check to make sure the thermostat is working properly, clean the filters, inspect the wiring, and so much more. Our $59.95 check-up for HVAC in Hampton, VA includes the 18 standard check points listed below and the special offer price is applied per unit. If you’re interested in the 47-point precision tune-up included within the Comfort Club Membership, please ask one of our specialists at Art Newsome Inc.
18 Point Check-up includes:
- Check thermostat operation
- Clean filter or replace (customer supplied)
- Check system temperature split
- Inspect disconnect
- Inspect fuses
- Inspect wiring
- Tighten electrical connections
- Inspect contactors, relays and pressure controls
- Inspect electrical safety circuits
- Check voltage and amperage to all motors
- Inspect indoor blower and motor for dirt buildup
- Inspect bearings and lubricate all moving parts (if needed)
- Inspect condensate drain
- Inspect outdoor coil
- Check voltage and amperage to compressor
- Inspect burners
- Inspect duct seal at unit and secure panels
- Run and test system
Note: Inspections for different types of systems may vary slightly.
To schedule by phone or for more information on our ventilation services in Newport News, VA, give us a call at (757) 873-0345 today. You can also submit your request for a check-up or tune-up online!